torsdag 4. april 2013
MEXICO!!
The warm breeze strikes me down the face. The spicy-smelling food and all the colors of the rainbow hits me as I walk out of the yard. We're living in Maranata church, state of Mexico. Not Mexico city with 19 states/areas but north-west for the "epicenter". We're kind of pioneering christian foundation and evangelising here, and its soo good! The Mexicans are so open and hospitality is 1.pri for them. If you say you like something, you will have it in your hand 3 seconds later- literally. The youths in the church here, the pastor and "the sisters" are really Gods family, and now ours. For Mexicans there is no such things called "personal space"- we've been warned and noticed. I think I'm a bit Mexican.
We have done the Everything drama, well known for some of you, and well effective on the people. It really shows Gods (Jesus, most important here for the major catholic influence)caracter and love for us sinners. We also talk to people, and have had the amazing opportunity to pray for some. For their family and sickness etc.
Today we are going to an jungel-ish village, where we're gonna meet a people that do not know english or spanish. So that will be interesting, and an adventure! Looking so forward to the rest of this out reach here. With the best team ever!
Yesterday we were in Mexico city and visited the Africa-team (from our DTS)and came luckily safe back home in the middle of the night in these dark and left-alone streets. "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, You are with me"!
I hope you will continue to visit my blog, and i will try to update when possible. Ane pictures come later.
Pray for us, and follow us:)
God bless you all!
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar